After experiencing the awesomeness of the Gatchel family blog, I decided to give it a try. I don't expect to be as thorough as Kristi is with their blog, (I have no idea how she manages to update everyday... with pictures no less!) but hopefully out little fodder will be the Lainey fix that the northern Stinsons need... Especially "the D" when he boldly goes where no Stinson has gone before and becomes "the far far far East Stinson."
Today is a sick day for our little butterfly. She woke up yesterday with a runny nose and a cranky disposition; we managed to have a great day anyways. This morning though around 1am, she woke up coughing, wheezing, and with a fever of 101 degrees. Tylenol and cuddling brought her fever down, but today, she is even crankier and snottier... Finally she is down for a nap which gives rest to my poor ears. I think this may be her teeth really coming in (sometimes teething can present with cold like symptoms.) She is drooling like a boxer waiting for a treat and she won't even suck her little thumb because it hurts (probably why she is having a hard time getting to sleep.) Somehow, Lainey always manages to get sick within a week of her well baby visit with Dr. Weare. Our 9 month appointment is on the 3rd of February.
Anyhoo, thats all for now... Sleeping Lainey means it's time for adventures in crocheting.
No comments:
Post a Comment