Today while Daddy was at work, Lainey and I had a swim date with the girls from our play group. Lainey is such a water baby! She loves swimming already. She isn't scared of swimming under water either. After swimming, we met up with Daddy at Fiesta Azteca... just like a million other people decided to do tonight. After much deliberation, we all decided to postpone Cinco de Mayo until Seis de Mayo and eat at a Japanese steak house instead. This was a great decision as the girls were entertained throughout dinner. We said good night to our friends and our little family walked around the Avenues for a while before getting ice cream and eventually heading home. All in all, a great day!
![]() |
| The princess in her chariot on the way to the pool |
![]() |
| Water Baby |
![]() |
| Lainey looking a little worried... "Abby, I think we're taking on water..." |
![]() |
| I think she's looking more and more like Just |
![]() |
| Cuteness overload! Don't you wonder how I can stand being surrounded by such beautiful people?! |
![]() |
| Our brief interlude at a Cinco de Mayo event |
![]() |
| The girls chilling before dinner. Abigail, Eliza, and of course, Alaina |
![]() |
| Starfishy! I love this camera! Look at his little sucky thingies! |
![]() |
| Mini mes |
![]() |
| So thrilling |
![]() |
| Yeah, this looks safe. Pretty sure I won't be getting mommy of the year |
![]() |
| Jess trying to catch the shrimp... she missed all 5 times! |
![]() |
| Hanging our at the Avenues |
![]() |
| MMMMM Ice cream! |
![]() |
| No more ice cream?! |
![]() |
| With my little angel |



















No comments:
Post a Comment