Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Update

Yet another wonderful weekend. Saturday we got an amazing deal on a beautiful dining set, so now I have a place to put my beautiful china. On Saturday night Justin and I went to the symphony. We met up with Dylan and Henriette for a great show. The orchestra actually hosted a choir, a ballet troupe, and several actors; together they presented Shakespeare's/ Felix Mendelssohn's Midsummer Night's Dream. It was definitely my favorite of the season, a real Midsummer Night's Dream come true (except for the midsummer part.) While we were living it up with the nearly dead of Brevard, Lainey was spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa. She did much better the second time around. When we dropped her off, she didn't even seem to notice that we left. Grandpa reported that she was a very good girl. We went down early this morning to pick her up and had breakfast with my family. We discovered that a cooperative effort on mine, Shannon, and Sarah's part doesn't nearly compare with breakfast put on by Mom; Everything takes longer to cook and doesn't taste as awesome. Lainey apparently had such a good time over night that she decided to stay with Grandma (and applauded when we left) while Justin and I went shopping.
Food pictures to prove that I don't starve my child
And yet another...
Date Night



Lainey and Glenn have a pajama party


My handsome handsome nephew

Back home 

No comments:

Post a Comment