Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nothing But Blue Skies

I am admittedly not very good at keeping our blog up to date, but I make up for it in todays update with PICTURES!!!



We had a full week with lots of fun. Cole came up for a visit and we went to this really great park. Lainey and I went up to Orlando for Henriette’s dress fitting! Her dress is absolutely breathtaking. It’s just so perfect for her... and guess what... I get to keep it for her. That’s right, we’re hiding it from Dylan and her Dad in our office closet! When we came home, we gathered up Daddy and his iPhone and went shopping at Hammock Landing (I accidentally deleted that picture, which warranted plenty of swearing and me promising to do all kinds of mean things to my phone.) Today after a really nice breakfast, we headed to Ross and bought picture frames for Justin and Grant to hang their certificates in their office. We spent the rest of the day at the Sebastian Inlet. It was a beautiful sunny day with lots of “firsts” for Lainey. We had our lunch next to a group of begging pelicans. One pelican had a lure around it’s neck; after we told the ranger, we watched a rescue attempt. Eventually they decided to wait for help to save the bird.  



Cole's attempt at photography...

Tea Party

We're big into pointing at the moment... this is her pointing at the empty table and yelling, "Mom, I need MORE GRAPES!"

Lainey eats her shoe for breakfast

We are also big on crawling out of seat belts. Yesterday she climber out of her highchair and into my lap at lunch.

The jetty at the Sebastian inlet


A tortoise laying her eggs!

Crazy happy!!! <3

The hotel we stayed in last weekend gave her a rubber ducky... he is her new best friend.

Taking a siesta on the way to get lunch.



Lunch with the birds





1 comment:

  1. Ooh my gosh! Every picture is too cute! Love it that Cole is enjoying Lainey's teaset. Love the beach pics, although I was on the lookout for bemillions of dead fish. But the crazy happy picture just absolutely cracked me up out loud!!! And still does! Never seen anything like it! That is one overjoyed baby! Look forward to smackling with her this weekend! Love youinsis!

    ReplyDelete